Monday, November 9, 2009

Since October 10th

Some things that have changed since we tied the knot:
  • I eat more meat
  • I watch more TV
  • To double check to make sure the toilet seat is down
  • Don't leave leftover hair in the shower drain (it grosses him out)
  • Twice as much laundry
  • More stinky laundry
  • There is now cheese, beer, bacon, ranch dressing, and 2% milk in the fridge
  • The budget is in full force...kinda
Some things I've learned since we tied the knot:
  • How to play the wii
  • Sports knowledge
  • That I'm more of a snot than I anticipated
  • Cereal and yogurt are not a sufficient meal for a male
  • Austin likes a house project if it can somehow involve a power tool
  • No matter what you have in life, there is always a sense of discontentment
  • No other relationship can sanctify you more than a husband/wife
  • Always have frozen biscuits in the freezer
  • Grocery shopping together can be hazardous to the relationship
  • I have no poker face
  • I can always love more

3 comments:

Hattie said...

I laughed out loud at this...particularly the comment about yogurt and cereal not sufficing as a meal for a male. This is true...nor does left over cake suffice as an adequate breakfast.

Well-Sugared woman said...

I completely understand how mealtimes change...I used to eat tortellini and spinach or pasta with vegetables all over it for dinner. :-)

Well-Sugared woman said...

btw - cake still suffices for me. I just ignore him. LOL