Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has Sprung!


This is a picture of a field of
tulips. I thought it was so cool!

How am I spending my first day of Spring you may ask?

-Woke up at 2:00 am, couldn't sleep, so got online and requested my annual credit report. Yes, at 2 am. It's in good shape. No worries.

-Woke up at 7am. Attempted to walk Sophie in the rain. She gets very distracted and totally loses the vision of the walk when it rains. When she gets hit by raindrops she looks up and the sky as if she's pissed off at the clouds and then looks at me with the look of "How could you do this to me?!?"

-Senior high class at 9am. We were joined by the junior high this morning. Had a Wii mariocart challenge. I managed to put my team in 4th place by running off that freaking rainbow road 4 times in the one minute I played.

- Came home. Took a nap. A 1.5 hour nap to be exact. It was amazing. I don't know if it is age, lifestyle, sleep patterns or what, but I do know my love for the nap is dramatically increasing.

-Off to watch the Tigers play. Do I really care? Not all that much. I am a social game watcher. If people are there, I care. However, I would like to point out that in my March Madness bracket I am 100% in the Western Region. I'm so proud of my pics.

OK- gotta go.
Go Tigers.

No comments: