Friday, January 8, 2010

While the mirror is in progress...

I decided to raz-ma-taz my kitchen a little.
My idea was to create a little coffee corner. I already had my coffee maker, beans and other accessories in the location. I just needed some mugs!

I bought some little hooks that I was going to screw into the bottom of my cabinet to hang them by. I was a little intimated by the project because I knew it would involve a drill to make the holes. As I crawled under to mark spots for the holes, I was pleasantly surprised to find little holes already there! Exactly where I would have put them! Apparently an owner before me had the same raz-ma-taz idea as I did.

So I simply screwed in the hooks to the pre-drilled holes. Two of my mugs' handles were too large for the hooks. I went Macgyver on them and shaped them into my needed size.It's a pretty easy trick.
So voila! The before and after!So cute for only 20 minutes of work!

No comments: